About NewBizNew Milton Business Group run by local business people for local businesses of any size
About NewBiz – The New Milton Business Group
The New Milton Business Group (known as NewBiz) was formed in September 2011 and has quickly established itself as a formidable voice in the town and business community. The membership has grown rapidly and over 35 local businesses are now members of NewBiz which is now under the guidance of Chairman – Dr Mike Horswell of Eaglewood School.
The aims of NewBiz are:
- to promote business growth
- to provide a networking environment for the members
- to provide a link with other organisations (both public and private)
- to create a link with local schools to ensure students are prepared to enter the work environment and integrate with the business community
- to share in best business practice
- to share local marketing initiatives
- to support members in growing their individual businesses
- to lobby local authorities and other large multi-nationals with one voice
- to promote cross-trade between local businesses
- to host an annual Business and Retail Show
Membership of NewBiz is open to any business owner (or business manager) whether trading as a sole trader, partnership, limited company or PLC. Prospective new members are welcome to come along to the monthly meetings to see the benefits for themselves before committing to membership
Unlike other Networking Groups, membership is not restricted to one business of a particular type, so it really is a representative Group of all businesses.
The cost of membership is £60.00 per annum per business.
If you are new in Business, special arrangements can be made to spread the subscription over a period of time.
The benefits of membership are:
- a forum for networking with other business owners
- an opportunity to meet and communicate with like-minded business owners
- to become involved in developing New Milton as a thriving trading town
- to be part of a powerful group to lobby local authorities and other organisations
NewBiz normally meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 5.30pm and meetings are rotated at various Members locations within New Milton. Details of forthcoming events, please go to meetings or seminars to view each.
Any interested person wishing to attend a NewBiz meeting or to learn more about the New Milton Business Group should contact pur Membership Office, Jayne Holland by either Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on Tel: 01425 621 590.
For the NewBiz Application forms, please contact Jayne, and indicate whether you are renewing an existing Membership or are a New Member wishing to join NewBiz.